[Healeys] Moss brake recall

Subject: [Healeys] Moss brake recall
From: JPayne at ThorCon.net (Jonas Payne)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 11:07:48 -0700
As evidenced by the fact that the fellows in charge of the Melamine
incident were publicly executed, I think it's a safe bet that the
Chinese culture did not find it "perfectly fine".

I have a pile of crap parts made in Germany, Great Britain, Australia,
Mexico, Romania, Italy and the Good Ol' USA that have failed as well.

Anybody want to talk about fuel filler necks on Ford Pintos?  Self
immolating Lotus Esprits?  Volvo's explosive bumper shocks?

I don't mind a healthy discourse about parts, but lets leave racism and
cultural bias out of the equation.

Jonas Payne
PBR
Cell:   (702) 358-5084