[Healeys] Parts applications

Subject: [Healeys] Parts applications
From: ahbn6 at verizon.net (John Sims)
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 19:34:30 -0400
According to my original parts book AKD855 Third Edition dated  July 1962
for a BN6, Part number AEC 689   is described and pictured as
"Cover for cylinder side (front)". Part number AEC685 is described and
pictured as "Housing for distributor and tachometer" So, to answer your
original question, they are used on a BN6.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com