[Healeys] Crazy crazy California - S. Carolina DMVs

Subject: [Healeys] Crazy crazy California - S. Carolina DMVs
From: amalin at mac.com (Al Malin)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:07:00 -0400
Enforcement traps are government fund raisers and no one could have said it
clearer than Former Governor Janet Napolitano about her Arizona speed cameras.

Article quote: "Arizona Governor Janet Napolitano announced on Friday her
expectation that the state's new freeway speed cameras would generate $90
million in net profit for fiscal year 2009, plus $34 million for the private
companies selected to operate the program."

http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/21/2180.asp

Al