[Healeys] Furflex Problem

Subject: [Healeys] Furflex Problem
From: healeyrick at yahoo.com (HealeyRick)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 18:13:17 -0700 (PDT)
While in college in the late 60s - early 70s, I pursued a liberal arts
degree.  I probably learned more, however, by hanging out at a local junkyard
and an autobody shop during the same period.  There I learned the important
terms of "gorilla snot" (what you refer to as "yellow snot") and "dum dum"
(pliable rope caulk)  Sure, college taught me a lot about how to earn a
living,  but I'd be lost in the real world without all the lessons I received
in human nature, cheats, frauds, lyin' s.o.b.s and general skulduggery I
learned in the junkyard and autobody trade.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo