[Healeys] Exhaust heat shield /alternative

Subject: [Healeys] Exhaust heat shield /alternative
From: akronzips at aol.com (akronzips at aol.com)
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 15:17:37 -0400 (EDT)
Alan:
I'm restoring my my 1961 BT7 and I'm using a product called Lizard Skin.Lizard
Skin is sold in  a back and a white bucket. (www.lizardskin.com) or look on
ebay. They sell two products the one in the black bucket is a sound deadner
the one in the white bucket is a ceramic heat shield. The amazing thing is
that these spray on like a bedlinner using a spray gun.
I can atest to the affective use of both they were just installed by my
painter. Very easy application no smell no overspray and is water soluable and
easy to mix.
There is a demo on you tube under( lizard skin application.)

i just thought I'd mention this incase you were looking for an alternative
source for a heat shield.

Contact me off list if you'd like more info . (Not a sales rep just a Healey
lover)

Howard
akronzips at aol.com
1961 BT7 Tri-carb