[Healeys] Not Healey related but New England travel and Cooper race Cars

Subject: [Healeys] Not Healey related but New England travel and Cooper race Cars
From: gmandas at yahoo.com (Greg Mandas)
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 12:21:19 -0700 (PDT)
John,

I'm in Western CT just above Stamford. I'm not sure my Pre-restoration 65 BJ8
is worth a stop, but if you're in the area on a Saturday or Sunday, maybe we
can get a few members from the area to meet up at one of the local eateries.
Sunday brunches are big in the U.S.

I assume you are going up route 7.  Great Choice!! The Housatonic is a great
ride.  There's a Great Indian restaurant with a Sunday buffet, Thali, on route
7 north of Stamford, just south of Danbury.  Just off 7 on 107 is the Redding
Road House. Good burgers and guinness on tap. Saturday afternoons local
collectors randomly show up. Just to mention two of a thousand places.

As for quilting, I don't know what's going on right now, but check out
http://www.kutztownfestival.com/ . I know it's in July, but the quilts are
amazing.  Might be worth a trip back.

Do you, and any western CT listers, think it's worth a shot?

Greg