[Healeys] Your Iconic Healey

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, <sebring@hotkey.net.au>
Subject: [Healeys] Your Iconic Healey
From: "Jim & Karen Richmond" <jkrich@gvtc.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 20:23:44 -0600
That's a tough question, even after years of Healey ownership.  Maybe this
will help explain it.

At Conclave in Colorado Springs this year, I entered my BN1 in the Economy Run
event.  I was by myself.  Traffic was very light, the route scenic and it was
quiet.  The Healey was running smooth; it didn't miss a beat in spite of the
altitude. And I thought how lucky I was to be driving a very beautiful fifty
one year old sports car in this place.  Donald and his boys, especially Gerry
Coker did well.

Jim Richmond
BN1
AN5