[Healeys] Asbestos

Subject: [Healeys] Asbestos
From: gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com (Richard Collins)
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 13:06:01 -0500
Agree that both are bad to breath and are different items.
Back when I was in Merchant Marine we would bring back thousands of tons of
bagged and bulk asbestos from Africa. No face masks used in the old
days...then lawyers discovered opportunity (after the fact of course) and it
has all but disappeared except for the lawsuits and the removal industries
they created. All for the best it can be argued, along with fiberglass, and
carbon fiber dust, teak and coal dust, etc.

Regards,
Richard C

Sent from iPhone