[Healeys] business

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] business
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 13:50:51 -0800
If he is restoring other peoples' cars to a very good driver he could do
it. But if as you speculate, he plans to buy a car and restore it. that
ship has sailed.
I paid $500.00 for my car in 1975. I am trying to finish up the cosmetic
restoration of my car that I started a bit over 2 years
ago. Mechanicals were done years ago, and anything needing freshening is
being done.With my doing a lot of the work, having students work on it, and
paying a Auto shop teacher pal $25-45 and hour to do the rust repair and
other jobs I will have have around $20-25K out of pocket for paint
removal/painting, new interior, wire harness and a shit load of other bits
a bashes about the car. My target was 5 footer.
Now if just needs something to do and does not plan to make any money.....

--
Ira Erbs
Portland, OR