Re: [Healeys] Hardtop aluminum re-anodized

To: richchrysler@quickclic.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hardtop aluminum re-anodized
From: akronzips@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 22:07:36 -0500 (EST)
Rich I just placed an order with Bob Y. very helpful guy. www.autofarm.net

 While we were talking I was asking him about steps to use to buff and sand
and smooth the front rail on the Healey hardtop becuase mine is dinged up.
 He said call Rich C. he uses a guy in Quebec and his stuff comes back looking
like new.

My questions are:
1. name of the company
2. Location
3. Phone #
4. Were you satisfied with the service
5. Approximate cost for an entire frame    $$_________________-
6. Did you have the metal all cleaned up?
7. What if I have a corner chip in the aluminum will they weld in new
aluminum?

Thanks
Howard 1961 BT7 3000 Rally replica
akronzips@aol.com