Re: [Healeys] FW: Retractable seat belts

To: John & Kerry rowe <jkrowe46@bigpond.net.au>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FW: Retractable seat belts
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 04:07:34 -0500
John,

Someone will correct me if I"m wrong, but I believe that at some point
in production the BT7 was fitted with the same seat belt mounting
arrangement that was used in the BJ8. My Dec '61 Mk II has them.

The retractable belts from BSC have an adjustment - there's a knob
that's turned to set internal mechanism vertical.  The belt comes out at
the same angle as the fixed belt arrangement.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php