[Healeys] Fw: February Drive in BN1

To: "AustinHealey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: February Drive in BN1
From: "Dick Matson" <medlabinc@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 19:31:33 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: Dick Matson<mailto:medlabinc@msn.com>
To: healeys@autox.team.net<mailto:healeys@autox.team.net> ; Rich
Chrysler<mailto:richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Healeys] February Drive in BN1

Well.

Eastern WA is a little farther south than Southern Ontario.  I hear though
that winter time this year has been similar - so far.

So it was 23 F here early Friday morning.  Never the less my Bj8 started right
up.  And away we went.

On the outing I discovered an air leak I didn't know was there - above the
windshield near the center of the tops front bow.  It's not a big leak.  But I
guess at that outside temp and anyway for the first time I could feel it.

I won't do anything about the air leak.  The car is fine otherwise and in far
better shape than I.

It was fun.

Dick Matson /Bj8

And .  .  the car is  s.t.i.l.l  for sale.