Re: [Healeys] Re - wiper motor short?

To: mike brooks <hypercubic@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Re - wiper motor short?
From: John Harper <ah@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 08:47:18 +0000
Mike

It is only later wiper motors with permanent magnet fields that are
polarity sensitive. Motors fitted to most, if not all Austin-Healeys; I
am not certain about later Sprites, had wound field coils. It did not
matter on these what the polarity of the 12 volts was, the motor would
still turn the same way.

Regards

--
John Harper