[Healeys] wrinkled, krinkled, krackled finish

Subject: [Healeys] wrinkled, krinkled, krackled finish
From: Editorgary at aol.com (Editorgary at aol.com)
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 12:15:34 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 3/7/12 8:02:59 AM, healeys-request at autox.team.net
writes:

> Wow! Nine helpful replies in less than an hour.  Thank you folks,
> especially those who suggested that temperature  was an important
> variable.  I will acquire a couple of cans that  purport to offer
> crackle or krinkle finish and do some testing.

The most important point here is to follow the directions EXACTLY. The
extent of rise in the paint as it dries is reliant on carefully prepared
surface, correct temperature, AND distance the can is held from the surface
(as I
remember, you hold it closer to get a thicker coating than you would with a
regular rattle-can.)

G.