[Healeys] BJ8 turn signal indicator light removal

Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 turn signal indicator light removal
From: bjsbj8 at gmail.com (Bob Johnson)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 20:02:20 -0500
Thanks to the guys who responded. Got it done. On both I tried my dremel
and an xacto knife. That
combo worked on one. The other was much more of a pita. The difference was
the easy one I started working while it was loose. The hard one I started
while it was tight. Ended up using an easy out to get that one loose. The
two together took only about 2 hours. Good thing I'm retired. Anyway I've
got the old finish off and the new one under way.

Thanks again,

Bob Johnson
BJ8