[Healeys] Tires

Subject: [Healeys] Tires
From: michael.oritt at gmail.com (Michael Oritt)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 07:57:49 -0400
I  need to replace the discontinued Michelin 175/60-15 ZX's I currently
have mounted on my 100 (60-spoke wires) and for the sake of both appearance
and ground clearance I would like to stick to a tire with same or similar
dimensions.

A while back a lister said he was mounting up a set of Michelin 175-15 XAS
tires.  I used these on several BMW 3-liter sedans back in the 1980's and
liked them very much.  Can anyone give a hand's on report?

I also came across this Dunlop Enasave H-rated tire which seems to
duplicate the dimensions of a 175/6015:

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsptireMake=Dunlop&tireModel=Enasave+01+A%2FS&sidewall=Blackwall&partnum=76HR5ES01AS&tab=Sizes

Any input appreciated.

Best--Michael Oritt