[Healeys] BJ8 driver seat repositioning

Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 driver seat repositioning
From: rchaskell at earthlink.net (Bob Haskell)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 17:47:23 -0400
Tom,

It's not the rear shelf that limits how far back you can move a seat,
it's the interior panel that goes from the rear door jamb, around the
wheel well on the convertibles.

You might be able to help your cause by seeing if you can move the seat
sideways (closer to the gearbox) and then back.  I welded some
additional metal to the seat bottom frame to do that on my roadster.

The other point of interference will be the floor section, behind the
seat, just above the rear spring - it tapers up as it goes to the wheel
well.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar