[Healeys] Fuel problem--BJ8

Subject: [Healeys] Fuel problem--BJ8
From: michaelsalter at gmail.com (Michael Salter)
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 12:45:13 -0400
Hi Tom,
I would suggest that before you go nuts trying to find a fuel system fault
do a little diagnosis.
When the misfire occurs shut off the ignition, coast to a stop and take off
the float chamber lids to be sure that the fuel level in the carbs is low.
The symptom you are describing could be caused by many things as you
probably know and your time will be better spent eliminating the things it
isn't before trying to fix the things it isn't if you catch my drift!!

--
Michael Salter

        Check My Blog
http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/