[Healeys] PCV - Crankase Ventilation Valve

Subject: [Healeys] PCV - Crankase Ventilation Valve
From: richard.ewald at gmail.com (Richard Ewald)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:20:20 -0700
If the engine is tightly sealed, and the PCV valve allows too much manifold
vacuum into the engine you can pull air in via the seals.  Sometimes a
whistle, sometime a chicken type noise (buck, buck, buck).
I would try a different valve, and if that does not work, play around
different part numbers to find one that has a lower flow.
Rick