[Healeys] Most Successful 6 cyl Austin Healey Racer

Subject: [Healeys] Most Successful 6 cyl Austin Healey Racer
From: shop at justbrits.com (" Just Brits " Shop)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 01:27:19 -0500
Jackson, gotta admit I really WISH I coulda seen THAT ! ! ! !

<<  On 3/27/2012 11:44 PM, Jackson Krall wrote:
                 And seeing John Chatham plowing up the outfield at
Lime Rock in DD 300
                         during the first Healey Challange is not
something to be forgotton >>

However, having said that I canNOT get the image of Mr. Chatham
"mis-calculating" the actual
degrees of left turn whilst "aiming" DD 300 towards Turn 5 at Road
America/Elkhart Lake in
another Healey Challange Event at a high rate-of-speed ! ! <G> <G> <G>

Best I can figure is that he "calculated" the Turn 5 is just another
90 degree leftie but it
REALLY is a "wee bit more" ! ! !   LOL

The sight of him & DD 300 spewing gravel out from her rear end whilst
giving a successful go
at making a straight line up hill towards Turn 6 cannot be forgotten !
! !  FANTASTIC "recovery" !
<VBEG> ! ! !

Whilst on the subject of Mr. Chatham and Conclave '90, if you run into
him - ask him WHERE
"The Girls of Northeast" [with blender in tow & service] took him the
night before the Blackhawk Farms
Event [at which he & DD 300 were supposed to be MID-morning ] NOTE:
They were LATE and he
was driving her on the surface (regular) streets of Rockford, IL ---
LMAO ! ! !

The following should/could be a "clue" --- LOL ! ! ! !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUTf5qvS0Lo

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com

PS:  By Conclave '90, "The Girls of Northeast" [with blender in tow &
service] had become quite
infamous for THEIR version of -------- check the AGE of the artist in
the above linked clip  ! ! ! ! !
PPS:  Listers Rich, Rudy, and other Members of their respective Clubs
are NOT eligible to answer
the above question of WHERE............ ! ! !        LOL !
PPPS:  The answer is/was [across the hall from me & Cindy's room -
<SIGH>]:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
     " MargaritaVille ", of course ! ! !  AND John was EXPECTING it !
! !    OMG + LMAO !