[Healeys] gasket - exhaust manifold to down pipe

Subject: [Healeys] gasket - exhaust manifold to down pipe
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 05:45:58 -0700
You'd probably need to proceed by getting dimensions from currently available
gaskets, and doing a couple trial fits.
The aftermarket gaskets I've bought aren't necessarily a perfect fit and
sometimes require a little 'stretching' to
fit.  There may be a little variation from manifold to manifold, so you'd want
to try a couple at least, and maybe
oversize the holes a little bit.

With the price of copper these days they might be more like $15-20/ea; that's a
lot, but I get tired of changing them out.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net