[Healeys] Fwd: HD8 adjustment

Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: HD8 adjustment
From: rchaskell at earthlink.net (Bob Haskell)
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 16:13:36 -0400
Geary,

The screws have a slot on the threaded end.  The two 'ears' are spread a
bit to lock the screw in place.  You should be able to bring the ears
back together and loosen the screws to adjust the throttle plate.  If
you've got a couple of weeks, you might order some extra screws in case
one of the ears starts to break off.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar