[Healeys] 100 MPH Club

Subject: [Healeys] 100 MPH Club
From: simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk (Simon Lachlan)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:04:19 +0100
I seem to recall comparing GPS speed to rpm to speed shown on my, somewhat
useless, speedo. We did over a 100. Going up in units of 5mph on the GPS so
let's say 105. Car felt fine; has a 3:54 diff & a 28%OD plus bigger
carbs/big exhaust, better cam etc. Haven't got chart to hand. Didn't do it
for any longer than it took to enter the figures. Police hate 100+ here. Not
sure I blame them.
Simon