[Healeys] Accu Spark kit

Subject: [Healeys] Accu Spark kit
From: coudesluijs at chello.nl (Oudesluys)
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 11:16:34 +0200
These are cheap and cheerful units. I have not heard of failures yet,
but the loose fit seems to occur sometimes. Just apply a little sealant
and rotate the ring until it hits the cam properly and secure it. Let
the sealant cure fully. This will centre the ring and keep it fixed on
the cam without play. It is more or less the same system as from
Petronix and Luminition.
Kees Oudesluijs

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183
E: coudesluijs at chello.nl

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl