[Healeys] Jacks

Subject: [Healeys] Jacks
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 05:00:58 -0700
Reid Trummel had a batch made many years ago.  I know they were correct for the
311, but probably fit other models (I
bought one).   I doubt he has any left, but he moderates the Healey Forum on
the British Car Forum website so you could
post the question there: http://www.britishcarforum.com

Reid sold a 311 on eBay a while ago; IIRC it went for over $400.  I have a
311--I'm going to use it to finance my
retirement.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net