Re: [Healeys] Early BN1 white wheel wells

To: Derek Job <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Early BN1 white wheel wells
From: Michael Salter <michaelsalter@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 10:09:21 -0400
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=uG84jZbseaPzoXfaJOKmKz8sR9LJc0f6vYMjl/hZmGI=; b=QbYV/VUwG+hhlK8Ir/CXCt6N+/tVKQ6qZfJn7ApIMO+wjKuq9By+5uG8reuYpaISII Emq42+5Z1mRr4bgvC+Jbpw876ntZJwD4Xnw88kR/Z3IYbOOZCUE+oE0zBTjjYJCtMCGJ Fgj3za2HJCrR9GQhq9pNKPr2FH2IZ6Pp2FkLjEpiFD2jxuyiMiRNhGz/ENyLVbyZc5RS WpE9JEU+4VOzZ00J6UExMwEmrOUNfX5lojqqBQ0AVGgVlDh64XHtmEVXUJUG5J+EWw6V a4mjb7X4Fw52k+OWfsULmkSORrk9H5fzIpna/ev4idIHaqb2jUsXjE1PVXU0+VRX0VdG MV0A==
Sender: healeys-bounces@autox.team.net
Hi Derek,
No this car has steel fenders and doors but aluminum boot and bonnet skins
(steel frames).
I'm by no means an expert on these early cars but as I understand it only
the first 20 (pre-production) cars had all aluminum skins.

--
Michael Salter

        Check My Blog
http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/