[Healeys] Installation of FIA approved cut out switch

Subject: [Healeys] Installation of FIA approved cut out switch
From: michael.oritt at gmail.com (Michael Oritt)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 12:56:35 -0400
Derek--

I believe the second set of contacts is designed to ground the alternator.
 If you have a one-wire alternator then simply run a lead from the
alternator to one of the terminals and the other through a resistor and
then to ground.  If you have a three-wire alternator you'll have to ask
someone smarter than me.

Yes, you can either disconnect the b/w wire from the coil or if you wish to
maintain original appearance leave it connected and cut it somewhere else
in its length and insulate the end of the wire so the coil does not
inadvertently get grounded.

Best--Michael Oritt