[Healeys] "100-M" for sale

Subject: [Healeys] "100-M" for sale
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 14:43:23 +0000 (UTC)
re: " If I had 175K to spend on a car it wouldn't be a 100M "

Also, it's pretty dang silly to spend $35K on a (barely) decent BJ8 when you
can get a new, nicely-appointed Honda Accord--with enough left over for a few
pairs of Birkenstocks and a couple fanny packs--for that.

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA