[Healeys] "100-M" for sale

Subject: [Healeys] "100-M" for sale
From: gardner5 at comcast.net (gardner5 at comcast.net)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 06:58:24 +0000 (UTC)
Agree that much is not correct and that's what can be seen in only a handful of
general pics. Makes you question everything else. Definitely would walk away
from this one, or maybe even run. Disagree with the the comment that a properly
restored factory M would be $135K, a decent older restoration sold at RM for
$162K in Jan. 2012, and another private sale of a nicer factory M just this
month is reported at approximately $175K.
Joel