Re: [Healeys] Tires Again

To: "HealeyRick" <healeyrick@yahoo.com>, "Charlie Frazer" <cfrazer@jcomm.uoregon.edu>, "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tires Again
From: "Earl Kagna" <kags@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 08:33:56 -0700
Cc: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Sender: healeys-bounces@autox.team.net
Yeah Rick, but not in the 175 size, which was / is much better on a Healey b
also, way too expensive for a normal road car, at least for me.  Thatbs why
I came to the conclusion b at least for me b the Vredbs are the best
compromise Meaning theybre great, except for the bvintageb look b big
thing for me is that the diameter is right.

Earl