[Healeys] Difficulty Starting

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Difficulty Starting
From: Eoin Galvin <eoingalvin@cogeco.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 08:42:02 -0400
Sender: healeys-bounces@autox.team.net
Hi all
I am having trouble starting the car (BN1 July 54). I noticed that when I
pulled the choke out the jet leaver on the front carburetor does not appear to
move much. I disconnected the choke cable to the carbs and manually moved the
Jet levers on both carbs. The rear carb leaver moves very freely and has a nice
smooth action while the front carb leaver is tight and it takes a lot more
effort to move. I removed the air filter on the front carb and moved the piston
with my finger and it had a nice smooth movement so I am guessing nothing is
binding inside the carb.B B Is the front jet leaver normally tight. If not what
should I look at.
Thanks
B EoinB
Sent from my Android phone so All I Can Say Is It Made Sense Before It Left My
Phone