[Healeys] Rendezvous 2012 Deadline

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Rendezvous 2012 Deadline
From: Brian Drab <bgdrab@eastlink.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 01:57:19 -0700
Sender: healeys-bounces@autox.team.net
May 15th is coming soon and that is the deadline for getting the preferred
rate at Tigh Na Mara Seaside Resort, the site of Rendezvous 2012.

If you plan on attending and have not yet registered and booked your
accommodation, you could be running out of time. We have planned a truly
great event with lots to see and do and all this in one of the most
beautiful locations on the west coast. Tigh Na Mara is located near
Parksville, on Vancouver Island, a 90 minute  ferry ride from Washington
State or Vancouver B.C.  The ferry ride alone is worth the trip!

For more information on this event go to our website at
www.healeyrendezvous.com . See you there!

Brian Drab - AHOABC