Re: [Healeys] Rendezvous 2012 Deadline

To: Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rendezvous 2012 Deadline
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 08:46:57 -0700
Cc: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=x7Vx7Ry7HY908Ef9yVG4yXNswcdTEUq0DATbIhohC8E=; b=rmkT+2v8M2UVJJAEItV5uO5A3d4b4iYPN/Z85Zq2MuvSvm6JzTuy+8RAIpvS7KnQXF oA8dfPSV6u4fXLlwwhs1aeDxIH3q08zchI3KOG4RWKlXd1Iv1z8JumQwGgX/6djAuTo1 Ih7Ryu1TrfVBWKI7TqHf+Dzyn8+qQhq0YYFQQ+FDeG4G95xzVbltUyVXeuSrqjlhDAmI dVtkRYAphT9Ep2/Bag97TqiiLAESaJcAErfAtme35g+3V99LIfRtrP3ccZiq8OOC2pA5 Nr2MPu5qHuP4yn1vmlM3kSLPwtLLUQzfQM9MxSPEhB5YMc/c+uJ5scq9QgYAkgAnmzQ0 BMkQ==
Sender: healeys-bounces@autox.team.net
I have a spare bedroom in Portland, if anyone needs a place stay on the way
north. Alas I am off of I 5 , not Hwy 1.
Let me know off list. For me, no funds means no way for me to attend. At
this point my car is still not running....

Ira Erbs
IT Consultant
Portland, OR