Re: [Healeys] "100-M" for sale

To: Editorgary@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] "100-M" for sale
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 17:41:40 -0700
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=woeZfjq+y6mFKFWbejad9cW+IgHrmoAkBmdNp5vntmE=; b=Niye7UIBCcS4cr5A8Uhfj2IQnUuWuAiE7u+nHVKc2CkxmFoFNBoTOpktFhWpn9LOSB C/SdAhP3rToZITubAIDs/UvIclrHGL7Yg63cQAh7gPohYUoZ+w2pMqRGj7FokWEDLh/V uzwayIyv/fAD1u7cRkmJH+pqVK8MBmX0YVrvx5FjRblx+uZIPIW65RbKYCg2awFP/tSd u26bobWBzkjZzjGq48rFcR4s9TU6fQc/DjCKccUYjr2xA1+VpEaVun0xGZFp6rg2v2Y/ QuHh19ivlNSU/67Q4oRqpcCQC0MEIV//94MdbBe3nMIwLszqywTFNqhkMSBBY/LJ07SU H4Yg==
Sender: healeys-bounces@autox.team.net
Gary,

Wow, where to start.

I notice they say nothing about a complete restoration since there probably
wasn't one done .  Other than the flashy finned valve cover, missing its
original knurled knobs and oil filler cap, the rest of the engine looks
rather tatty.  The interior is an abortion, carpet instead of Armacord,
incorrect door panels, and those seats are tacky.  Incorrect chrome
headlight rims red painted brake drums and I'm sure the list goes on.  It
needs a complete and proper restoration to justify that price.

Just my humble opinion.

Curt