[Healeys] 100-6 BN4 brake bleeding - follow up

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 100-6 BN4 brake bleeding - follow up
From: "Larry Varley" <varley@cosmos.net.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 09:25:21 +1100
I admit I haven't really followed this thread, and don't want to tread on
toes, but would like to add that the best way to get the air out of the
front brake cylinders is to completely de adjust the front brakes first,
which bottoms out the cylinder pistons and reduces the amount of air trapped
in the cylinder. I have found the brakes bleed pretty easily if you do this.
Cheers
Larry