Re: [Healeys] Healey Milestone

To: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Milestone
From: Curtis Arndt <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 19:47:56 -0800
Cc: List Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Mike,

That's correct, they will take the grill apart AFTER they have polished the
surround.  Then they can remove it and satin chrome the grill slats and
bright chrome the surround.  After that you just reassemble and it should
be in the same shape as before  This is the safest and best way to do this.
*
The warping occurs when trying to polish an unsupported surround*.  Whats
the best way to support it?  Leave it attached while polishing.

Cheers,

Curt