Re: [Healeys] Healey Milestone

To: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Milestone
From: Curtis Arndt <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 20:04:44 -0800
Cc: List Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Mike,

I understand, but Bert's body work is done and I'm assuming the grill
surround fits, so it's imperative that the surround retains its correct
shape.  It's not what ever works for me, it's in what order the fit of the
grill goes with the completion of the body work... This is just common
sense on how to best get the job done.

Curt