Re: [Healeys] ring gear

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] ring gear
From: Per Schoerner <healeyguy@bredband.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 22:53:31 +0100
Hi
I have an kiln controlled by a computer. I can set it to any temperature
I like, up to I think 1400 degrees Celsius. I seem to remember the ring
gear should be heated to 280 degrees C, or 380. When I did this I took
the heated gear, put it on the cold flywheel, there was a several
millimeter gap between the gear and flywheel and it took several minutes
for it to cool down and stick to the wheel.

Per