Re: [Healeys] Sidescreen questions

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sidescreen questions
From: Per Schoerner <healeyguy@bredband.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 23:31:20 +0100
Derek
Exactly what I'm doing as well, have done one so far exept for the felt
strip. The felt strip that I have removed was glued in place. Don't know
with what though, but I plan to use some textile glue, similar to
contact glue.

Yes, the front is fixed, and must be on the outside. On the early BN4s
though the front one was sliding, but you know that, don't you.

Have you installed new rubber sealing strips? Someone told me some time
ago that this was an impossible task. It took some time, but far from
impossible. I used an old screwdriver that I had bent the tip of a
little and filed off all sharp edges.

Per