Re: [Healeys] California Drivers

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] California Drivers
From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 19:52:23 -0600
<< On 2/23/2013 5:30 PM, Bob wrote:
> It is illegal to pump your own here. >>

HeeHee, I recall a LBC Owner that actually pulled a gun on one of your
"attendants" <VBG> ! !

<< And Ed, you don't have much over NJ as we have our fair share of
Thieves & Scoundrels. >>

Yeah, but as I said Bob, ours are FEDS (+ 2 or 3 State --- lame cats
huh <G> ?) !

1 in a half-way joint, 1 in Med. Security and TWO (2) headed IN (most
likely Med. Security <VBG>) !
And I don't recall any of your folk's Daddy holding a National Press
Conference to say he is 'proud'??

Huuuum, wonder what Daddy has done ??  LOL

Ed