Re: [Healeys] BN2 Interior

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN2 Interior
From: Curtis Arndt <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 17:32:49 -0700
Cc: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Why Bob, yes we do... specifically the original aftermarket finned aluminum
valve cover for the 100s with the chrome and red enamel Austin Healey
script badge.  These were an after market option when new, and we allow
them without deduction because the are so cool!  But that's the only
exception that I know of off the top of my head.  Now you'd better have the
original knurled knobs and the original chromed steel oil cap (with the
number 206 inside a raised circle), or we'll deduct for those parts that
aren't original.

Curt