Re: [Healeys] BN2 Interior

To: "healeyguy@aol.com" <healeyguy@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN2 Interior
From: healey53 <healey53@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 22:25:25 -0400
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Just to add to the confusion, on my '56 100M the original door panels and kick
panels were beneath the "upgraded" vinyl the PO decided to use.  The. color
was teal.  I believe it was only a one year color.  There was a photo that
Rick Chrysler had pointed out of a car done in this color and the seats did
not have contrasting pipping.

Joe
'53 #923 Coronet Cream
'56 100M
'67 BJ8 aka the Blue Baby as per wife and kid

Sent from my iPad

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/healey53@gmail.com