Re: [Healeys] Rear main bearing gasket sealer

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>, "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rear main bearing gasket sealer
From: "Williams, Allen" <awill@ccs.ua.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 20:38:16 -0500
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
I used it on my BJ7. I used it in place of the fiber cylinders along side the
cap. If there are any imperfections in the mating surfaces, the pressure fills
them nicely. A contaminant-free surface is essential. No leaks there now for
the last year. Added an aftermarket rear main seal, too. You would not know a
British car has been parked in the garage.