Re: [Healeys] brakes

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] brakes
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 23:32:46 +0200
Mike,
Use an Eezybleed. This will pressurize the master cylinder and will push
the brake fluid to the nipple you are bleeding. There is no chance air
will come into the system at all, as long as you keep the Master
cylinder and/or Eezybleed topped up
With vacuum you may have the chance that you will suck air past the
threads of the bleed nipple, getting you nowhere.
Also check all joints for tightness as it sounds as if you may have a
leak somewhere.
Kees Oudesluijs