Re: [Healeys] brakes

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] brakes
From: Joseph Troutwine <josephtroutwine@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 10:03:41 -0700
I had the same situation when I replaced all the lines on a muscle car I
own.  The solution I finally found (after many other trials with 0
results) to work was to buy a large syringe for a horse/ cow that holds
60ml. at the local feed store ( $3 ).  I filled it with brake fluid and
inserted the end into the brake line which I disconnected at the MC (the
tip fit snugly).  Opened the left rear bleeder and forced the fluid
through.  Only took one full syringe and the system was full and then I
just bleed in normal manor with my trusty MightyVac to finish.  Worked
for me and now I have a new "special brake tool" in the box for the future.

Joe
BJ-8