Re: [Healeys] Seat covers

To: eorr@cogeco.ca
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Seat covers
From: Jackson Krall <jackson_krall@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 10:37:15 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Hello Ed, I once made my own covers for the ragged leather seats in an MGC.
Bought a couple terrycloth towels and a hardware store grommet kit. Installed
grommets so they would be on back and lower portion of seat, laced it up with
cord, Bob's your uncle. One towel per seat and the terrycloth looked and felt
great. You might need two pieces for an AH seat but maybe not.
Best
JK