Re: [Healeys] wiring

To: "Dr. C. Rubino" <ruvino@ripnet.com>, Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] wiring
From: Michael J Maloney <mikljmal@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 20:01:58 -0500
Carl;
Getting the wires through the tube is not a problem.I redid my wires a
couple of weeks ago.I'll help you with that task.
I'm 72 today, so i can''t remember where,either VB or Moss. Perhaps Tom's
or someone on the List, in Canada, could help with accessing the wires?
I am assuming that your wires did not fuse to the inside of the tube.

Mike Maloney
66 HLY