Re: [Healeys] 100K Healey on Ebay

To: eyera3@gmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100K Healey on Ebay
From: Larry Wendland <bighealey3k@aim.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 20:36:06 -0500 (EST)
At first glance, it has the wrong exhaust system.  The resonators are
missing and the door opening seal is wrong.  They used the seal that
goes around the top (hood) window opening with the big bulb seal as
apposed to the correct small bulb seal with the small lip.  A small
issue is the two reflectors and brackets are missing from the rear
bumper.  The reported mileage of 158 is what?  Mileage since
restoration?  Other than that, it's a very nice restoration from what
can be seen from the photos.

Larry
'67 BJ8