Re: [Healeys] stator tube

To: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] stator tube
From: Michael Salter <michaelsalter@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 21:54:14 -0500
Cc: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
If you can find a short piece of tubing that is a tight fit over the inner
tube it can be soldered into place just above the bottom end of the slot
which will stop the cracking.
When  the stator tube is reinstalled carefully the slot is still of
sufficient length to permit full adjustment of the wheel.
A little fiddly but it works.

Michael S

--
Michael Salter