Re: [Healeys] Possible contaminates in gas tank

To: R Phillips <healeydriver1@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Possible contaminates in gas tank
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 22:29:11 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: healeys <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Thread-index: IQd+iGdzEWml2KwmkjtaVFYEYnR8U7HLiP3H s=q20140121; t=1406586551; bh=UHMNp4ASQTdSDL2ryLhkcdwUgsQ9cVzpwDXzACBHpOk=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=eEVk0JzVEYkC/n3sxzSt2bblSOfvxRTAoUTdVM7XVF4Irekd5VhAmDnRIWpgwXBtO wQ36K64N+ejqToeOsaWOg49038oAULrRS81vWdtRuE36w+UonvUbbHArQ5h8n1trJ6 Svnuatu6+XqNsD2J5goWt0uEOCyR6+SGLD50jx73pKczHyP/wMpeZNd6uG7IUPtmoj ssedoPMmr/EuSEef2WX0O6yY57gDnLh2iKuv9GQh0Hm+EACcvUSdQnu3q6GVT1nJub htZBM167DajxOLO/txC6xCuZky+x/abbhCzNlwnG7HC9iVqT6QsUX+8X+Q3hTimoXX V+nc7w8JKsbBg==
Anyone got ceramic-coated exhaust manifold? Does it help with this problem?

Bob